Pages

Saturday, November 10, 2012

Blamming and Accusing Someone


Blaming is when someone said that person did a mistake that should be her/ his responbility, like choosing wrong way. Blaming is an expression that is used to say on somebody the responbility for something done (badly or wrongly) or not done.



EXPRESSING BLAMING
  • §  It was your own fault.
  • §  What did you expect? You should have/shouldn't have...
  • §  I told you but you wouldn't listen.
  • §  It's no use crying over spill milk.
  • §  It serves you right.
  • §  Perhaps that'll teach you a lesson.
  • §  You're the one to blame.
  • §  You're the only person we could have done it.
  • §  The blame is on you.
  • §  You're the only person we could find faultwith.
  • §  You should the one to take the blame.
  • §  They go about accusing you of...
  • §   You did it, didn't you?
  • §  It was you wasn't it?
  • §  You are the one who should br responsible.
  • §  Who else, if not you?
  • §  I think you're the only person we could have done it.
  • §  It must have been you who did it.
  • §   Yes, I must admit you win.
  • §  Yes, I may well have been in error over...
  • §  Yes, I must have overlooked...
  • §  I'am afraid I didn't take...into consideration.
  • §  It's your fault.
  • §  It's your mistake.
  • §   You're wrong.
  • §  You have to be responsible for this!
  • §  It's all because of you.
  • §  I accuse you on...
  • §  I charge you for...
  • §  Why you did this to me?
  • §  How can you did that to her!
  • §   You are behind all this.
  • §  You are to blame for punching the door.
  • §  It's your responsibility.Y
  • §  ou should finish what you've started.


Dialogue About Expressing Blaming

Ita          :       Hey, you.  stop!
Vita        :       What is it?
Ita          :       You are to blame for  steel my earphone.
Vita        :       I’m not. I don’t do that.
Ita          :       But everybody in class said you do that.  You have to be responsible for this!
Vita        :       Prove it. I will change your earphone if you can prove it.
Ita          :       Ok. I will.

Accusing (Menuduh)

   Accusing is expression when someone said that person did something wrong although she/ he doesn’t know the truth, like stealing. Say that somebody has done wrong or broken the law, example : she accused me of thief
 
Expressions of accusing :

  • It must have been you who did it
  • I think you’re the only person who could have done it
  • You must be doing something wrong
  • You must be the door
Responses of accusing :
  • I’m sorry. It’s my fault
  • Sorry for my fault
  • I’m sorry for the things. I’ve done
  • It’s my responbility. I’m sorry


1 comments:

Andhy said...

ANKEEEEEER

Post a Comment